SenSura Flex is a two-piece appliance with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – the unique combination of security and flexibility.
- The pouch is fixed securely to the SenSura double-layer adhesive baseplate by a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement, making SenSura Flex comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed from the SenSura double-layer baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
SenSura Flex closed is available with SenSura baseplates, flat or with convexity. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin care
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence:
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
A comfortable and discrete pouch
SenSura Flex closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Integrated filter - avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
- Removal ear - makes it easy to remove the adhesive without leaving residues on the skin, allowing for more comfortable pouch changes.
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim.
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Flex baseplates are available with Convex light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your stoma care nurse for more information about Convex light.