The next generation intermittent catheter, setting a new standard for bladder emptying.
Luja™ is the first and only intermittent catheter with Micro-hole Zone Technology, designed for less risk of UTIs* by ensuring your bladder is emptied completely* in one free flow**. There's no need to adjust the catheter, so when the flow stops, you're done, and you benefit from a simpler emptying technique.
Available in two compact sizes: Standard and Pocket.
Luja is the first and only catheter with 80+ micro-holes, enabling:
One free flow
The urine flow only stops when your bladder is completely emptied so when you're done, you're done.
No need to adjust the catheter while emptying for a simpler emptying technique.
Less risk of UTIs
Designed to ensure your bladder is emptied as much as possible to reduce your risk of UTIs.
Luja also comes with all the great benefits of SpeediCath Flex:
1. Triple Action Coating Technology for a coating that stays bonded, stays smooth and stays hydrated without dry spots for the protection of the urethra.
2. Flexible tip for easy, gentle insertion
3. Soft grip for control while you catheterise
4. Dry sleeve supports your hygienic, no-touch routine
For discreet hygienic handling and disposal, Luja is reclosable and features non-medical, practical packaging.
* Defined by UTI risk factor model Kennelly M., et al. (2,019), 10.1155/2019/2757862
** Luja has close to no flow stops and complete bladder emptying is defined as <10 mL (CP353, NCT05485922)