The NDIS is recommending 24-month plans
The NDIS are recommending that all plans coming up for review will be extended up to 24 months. This is to ensure continuity of support during the current situation.
Meetings over the phone
If you want to discuss anything in your current plan, you are still able to have your Review Meeting. This will be held over the phone. You will need to think about what supports and services you may need over the next 24 months to continue working towards your goals.
Preparing for a 24-month plan
With any plan, you need to be mindful of any changes that could occur during your plan duration. This is no different when it comes to a 24-month plan.
When thinking about your continence solutions, you should be mindful of:
What if I need to change my plan before my Review?
Sometimes situations change and you may need to review what supports are currently available through your plan. If your continence needs change during your 24-month plan, you may be able to request an unscheduled plan review.
You will need to provide the NDIS information on:
- What has changed with your continence needs
- How much these changes have impacted your current supports
- What new continence supports you will need
- What supporting documents you will need to support your request
If you want to change your continence solution you need to come prepared to your next Review Meeting – our Consumer Care team can help!
Our team can:
- Discuss your continence needs in a safe environment
- Support you with finding continence solutions that may better suit your lifestyle
- Help you prepare for your NDIS planning or review meeting with the right documentation
Request a Call Back